Sunday, February 01, 2015

(Video) UND 4 UNO 3 O.T.



It was a great weekend of hockey, what an amazing series. It's the kind of hockey that I like to watch. I thought UND played well both games, but kind of lost their composure during the later part of the game on Friday night and it cost UND. I touched on it a bit here.

Here are a few fun facts, with the with the win, UND is 16-0-1 when they're leading after two periods. UND is also 13-0-1 on Saturday nights. UNO 1-5-1 when trailing after two.

There have been four games in the series, three-of-four went to overtime. All four games were decided by a goal. Also, there's been one sweep in this series. All-time, UND leads the series 9-6-1.


1 comment:

  1. I was told that there were a bunch of NHL Scouts in attendance on Friday (probably Saturday too). I think that there are a LOT of interesting guys on UNO's team and not all of them are drafted. I'm pretty sure that Ryan Massa opened a few scouts' eyes.

    I'd list a few others but I'm too lazy to look up UNO's team to see if they're not already drafted. :)

    Saw Tyler Vessel play with the Lancers last year and, yeah, he's special. It would NOT surprise me at all if he's a Hobey candidate by his Junior year and a pro after his Jr. year either.

    ReplyDelete