Saturday, July 16, 2016

Where Have I Been

It's been a busy summer. Recently, I was hired to be the College Hockey News guy at the Hockey Writers. So, I will be spending less time here and more time over on here.
The Past week and half I've been busy.
Get ready for the like-minded talk again: Minnesota State Applies to the NCHC.
The Boston College Eagles have had a tough summer.
B.C. Recruit Michael Campoli Hurt at the Sabres Development Camp.
The Eagles have also had seven early departures this summer.
There's could be some changes to college hockey, there's a proposal from the Power 5 schools to give athletes more time off: Power 5 Conferences Announce Agreement on Flex 21.
Apparently, the same eastern hockey coaches aren't enamored with the new 4-on-4 proposals: College Hockey Coaches Lukewarm to 4-on-4 O.T.
Former Fighting Sioux Defenseman Derek Forbort has re-signed with the L.A. Kings.
Phil Kessel played the Stanley Cup Playoffs with a injured hand and it didn't slow him down.
Apparently, the Great One convinced Milan Lucic to sign with the Oilers.
The Bentley University Falcons are getting a new hockey arena.
Stating Monday, I will be on vacation. I am going to take some time off and enjoy my new boat.



No comments:

Post a Comment